Fresh Air Hard Knox Challenge
Date: August 14, 2016- 7:30am start time
The Fresh Air Hard Knox Challenge has been a stalwart of the Kelowna Running Club and Interior Running Association race series for 30 plus years. You may not yet know "Fresh Air Hard Knox Challenge" but you will soon!
12 KM route starting at the base of Knox Mountain
Fresh Air Hard Knox Challenge is not just a road race but an exciting combination of road and trail, you will get IRA points for the road series.
Why a "Challenge"?:
- The route includes both road and trail section plus two timed sections:
- Knox Grind - A timed section on the lower section of Apex. PS: Mizuno runners for both male and female winners
- Miracle Mile to the finish line
- A fast out and back leg along the Okanagan Lakeshore
- A beautiful run to Paul's Tomb
- A great finishing race within a race down Poplar Point Road to the finish line. This is the Miracle Mile
Online signup is available through Zone 4 Systems. Please use online sign up whenever possible as it aids with administration on race day. Last day of online registration is August 13, 18:00 PST.
Race director: Jennifer Spencer